Awards, Scholarships and Recognitions
Awards and scholarships are available to students who have achieved exceptional academic standards. Students meeting the specific application criteria can be sponsored by the organizations.
The HCT recognizes outstanding achievements by students through a range of awards, and scholarships.
- 20% scholarship for newly admitted students with high school average above 95%.
- 20% scholarship for continuing students with Cumulative GPA of 3.0 - 3.74
40% scholarship for continuing students (Distinguished Honors) with Cumulative GPA of 3.75 and above.
NOTE: scholarship is not applicable for organizations sponsored students.
Students who graduate with Distinction, Distinction with Honors or Distinction with Highest Honors, provided they meet the following criteria in their program or major, can receive the following awards:
President & CEO’s Recognition
These awards are given to recognize students that have accomplished exceptional achievements.
- Officially represented HCT and presented a paper/research in a local or international conference
- Won a competition in the local/international community, as an official representative of HCT
- Led an exceptional initiative/project that has made a difference or been adopted by the HCT and/or the local community